Charles Mills wrote:
Steve, I hear you, and I'm your biggest well-wisher. The problem with
training is it's exactly like the manuals.

If I KNEW in advance that IEARBC was the answer to a future problem I was
going to have, I would read that section of the manual. And if I KNEW in
advance that a particular course of yours was the answer to a future problem
I was going to have, I would justify the cost of the course.

But you (or, presumably, your management) knows when there is
a project afoot that uses new DB2 features, or will be using
the new CICS/TS Web stuff, or needs to use the z/OS UNIX
facilities; in those cases I would think the value of some
training before starting the project would clearly be
indicated.

Of course, this assumes a shop has plans for new mainframe
projects.

Anyway, drifting off topic (especially off subject line),
so I'll drop it.

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

-- to be included in our opt-in list of announcements of
-- new courses and other products and services from The
-- Trainer's Friend, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]