From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Hal Merritt
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 9:35 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Deleting console UCB's

I am trying to delete some old console UCB's and running into the
'device pinned' error message. I thought I read about a way to unpin
these devices so they could be dynamically deleted without an IPL. I am
at z/os 1.4 and 1.7.

My archive search results were not successful.

Thanks

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any files transmitted with it
are intended exclusively
for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. The message,
information. Any unauthorized review, use, printing, saving, copying,
disclosure
or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately
advise the sender by reply email and delete all copies.