On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 13:24:43 -0500, Johnston, Robert E
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Hello Patrick,
>
>I'm not sure about NIP consoles but if that NIP console address is defined in
>a CONSOLxx member, as someone else said you won't be able to activate.
You
>will get the message that Hal listed below. If it is just a NIP cons and not
>in any CONSOLxx member, I don't know - but I'd like to, if someone knows.

I'd like to know also Robert.  Let me explain further, I am taking the devices
out of NIPCON but not deleteing the devices out of the IODF.

Don't know if it will work or not either, but I guess Sunday I will find out
and
report back.

If I absolutely have to I'll just add them back into NIPCON or may try the
IEARELCN.  I got that to work on my DR system.

Thanks for your help,
Pat L.