I received this from a head hunter and thought there might be listservers
interested?

                                                              TOM GUGGER
                                                              INDEPENDENT
RECRUITER
                                                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                             MAINFRAME/ SYTEMS PROGRAMMER/ LONG TERM/ MO
                                           ( TUNING, CAPACITY PLANNING, ETC.)
   We have a need for an experienced Mainframe System Programmer. This is for a
  a very long (3—4yrs) term contract. It is a government contract that has been
funded and
  is now in operation. The projected length of this contract is 3—4 yrs. The
location is
  near Kansas City, MO. One MUST be a US Citizen.

   Some of the buzz words are tuning, capacity planning, JCL,VSAM etc. Some
light programming might be required on occasion. Because of the length of the
contract no expenses will be paid, as
  one would move to the sight for the duration.

   The position can be salary or W2, NO telecommute or 1099. The salary is 63K
with full
  benefits, plus overtime. One may choose W2 at $34hr plus overtime. I mention
overtime
  because the work wks are 44hrs. Working conditions are said to be excellent.
Since this
  is a critical military contract, one should have job security for the rest of
the decade.

   If interested and qualified answer the five questions below. Email answers
WITH a resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

   Systems Programming experience ---- yrs
   Most recent Systems Programming experience ------------
   Citizenship Status -------------------------