The manager at my last job also said he had looked at some of my posts on
IBM-Main.  I don't know if that helped or hindered his decision.  I suspect
if I had said some idiotic things recently that I would have been tossed out
of the running for the job.

I know several years ago, my account rep from CA called me at work about a
post I had made about a product that CA gave us.  I wasn't working on the
product, but the sysprog that was working on it couldn't get certain jobs to
work with their product.  I made a factual comment, and she got all upset
about it.

Eric Bielefeld
Milwaukee, Wisconsin