1. Your TSO user might complain about bad response times
2. Your route some important workload to a seperate CICS region and your
managment
set a service level 90% below 1 second then you would like to have your WLM to
take
care about this service level and ensure WLM give this ASID as much as
needed/possible
to reach this goal.
3. Speeking as CICS guy and almost threadsafe I still believe WLM should take
care
about TCB because we run 95% on the L8 TCB and WLM just works for an ASID only.

If you're not CPU constraint transaction goals and without a seperate region
makes no sense
to me.

Remember then IBM told us 10 service classes would be good. I seen a lot of
SHOWzOS reports
in the past and as far I remeber only ONE has setup this number of service
classes. My current
client has 26 service classes and most of them are the same or even close.

I believe a HIGH, MED and LOW is fine for starting.

Roland