I hope you realize that when IBM provides a $100 mainframe-in-a-box to
its employees, that IBM *owns* the products developed on thoses boxes.

Do you want to give up your intellectual property rights in exchange
for a cheap mainframe development system?

Jeffrey D. Smith
Principal Product Architect
Farsight Systems Corporation
700 KEN PRATT BLVD. #204-159
LONGMONT, CO 80501-6452
303-774-9381 direct
303-484-6170 FAX
http://www.farsight-systems.com/
see my résumé at my website (yes, I am looking for employment)