On Jul 26, 2007, at 7:11 AM, Lizette Koehler wrote:

Listers -

I must now put my two cents in.

How much corporate sponsorship do you think Share gets? I would think most of their funding comes from the vendors. And the only reason the vendors
provide sponsorship is so they can get at us.

If everyone opted out of notification of vendor products - do you think Share would continue to get the funds they need so that they can put on the
conferences for us?  Or is everything free?  The hotel, the conference
rooms, the snacks between sessions, the handouts? Or our fees paid enough
for all of that?
Just my opinion

Lizette

Liz:

Then they should *HONOR* requests not to give out (or send) SPAM.

This is a privacy issue.

Ed