From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Thompson, Steve
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 9:36 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Upgrading the processor

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Richbourg, Claude
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 8:29 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU

I used to work with an H50. The three models are:
  The Multiprise 3000 models H30, H50, and H70.
Unless there is something new going on here? ;.

Claude Richbourg
Florida Department of Corrections
Systems Programmer III
850-921-1383
<SNIP>

Ever hear of an IFL?

They were add-ons that came out AFTER the original H30, H50, and H70.
Now what that did to the model number is beyond me, because I never
worked with those, or had customers that wanted them.

And I just realized in an earlier post I was having a typical Monday and
was thinking of the entry system at about 60MIPS. I'm expecting an email
from a former customer any moment...

Later,
Steve Thompson

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html