On Jul 30, 2007, at 3:18 PM, Darren Evans-Young wrote:

Oh give me a freaking break! Yeah, like I sit here and enforce the rules
on Joe and not Bob, Harry, or Bill. That's just ludicrous, stupid, and
insulting.  Whatever "rules" (documented or not) are all automated.
If my software sees certain phrases in the subject, that post is rejected. If it sees x number of footers, then I assume someone is quoting a quoted,
quoted, quoted post, and it is rejected. If it sees excessive lines of
signatures and footers, rejected. If it sees a post being resent by a
braindead mailer, rejected. Some of these rules are not documented for a reason. The list does not need someone circumventing my software so they
can post a "me, too" message and include 2000 lines of a quoted post.

Ed, the last time you had an issue, I took to the time to research the
problem and get back to you. You sent an email to the list with the
following subject line:

Correction: I sent you a rejected item saying I was not a member and asked why. I never heard back.