Hi all,

We are guests in the home of Darren, Ed, UA.   House rules are always
the last word.

Darren does a lot of work on IBM-MAIN that I am sure is not in his job
description and I don't expect he gets any slack on everything that is.

I find Darren's extra work make the list more usable.  It is a very
noisy list already if he were not actively working to screem some of the
garbage out it might become useless.

Darren please know we appreciate all the work!  Just ignore Ed the rest
of us have been doing that for a long time...    Thanks for the constant
upkeep on IBM-MAIN!

Thanks, Sam