Mark Zelden wrote:
We can... and do have manuals on z/OS in one of our sysplexes.  I just
prefer library reader for win-doze over the mvs version.

Seriously? Do you mean the old Library Reader or do you mean the newer, but definitely not better, Softcopy Reader.

We put our stuff on the mainframe and use web-based Library Server for z/OS to access via our Intranet. It provides the same interface IBM provides via the web as well as an Eclipse-style Information Center interface if one so chooses. The same books are also available under TSO/E for use with BookManager READ/MVS, which I use more than any other book reading interface!

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc