When I use DFDSS to download a volume or dataset(s) to be transferred to
another host, I always include BLKSIZE=32760 on the output file in DFDSS.  Even
though DFDSS does not care, it does help my transfer process whether that is
NDM, XCOM, FTP.

If you terse the file you need to make sure you upload it with the same
attributes that the terse files has.

That will also be the case for a TSO XMITTed file. Your BIN transfer is okay,
so long as you keep the file attributes the same on the host.

Lizette