IIRC, there is an option in SPIFFY to do this.

>>> Eric Bielefeld <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 12/26/2007 10:08 AM >>>
I could swear that when I was at P&H Mining running z/OS 1.2, that there was
an option to delete the whole action bar from all menus.  My memory being
what it is though, I may be wrong!  At Aviva, we are currently running z/OS
1.4, and migrating to 1.7 early next year.

Tom Conley - I know you commented on this thread earlier - do you know
anything about this?  Maybe one of the ISPF developers will chime in with a
definitive answer.

To answer Kenneth, no, I can't edit all the panels.  I seriously doubt if
management would want me to spend time doing that, plus all of the extra
overhead every time you apply maintenance.

Eric Bielefeld
Sr. z/OS Systems Programmer
Des Moines, Iowa
414-475-7434