Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
To: <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2007 9:13 AM
Subject: Re: ISPF Action Bar Menus

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eric Bielefeld
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2007 9:09 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU

I could swear that when I was at P&H Mining running z/OS 1.2,
that there was
an option to delete the whole action bar from all menus.  My
memory being
what it is though, I may be wrong!  At Aviva, we are
currently running z/OS
1.4, and migrating to 1.7 early next year.

Perhaps?

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/ISPZPC10/2.1.
3

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.