I use a 160x62 screensize.  I even resent the wasted 2 lines on that.  > Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2007 19:12:54 +0000> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: Re: ISPF
Action Bar Menus> To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU> > >The only reason I wanted to get
rid of the Action Bars is that it takes up 2 > lines of the 24 lines on the
normal 3278 Mod 2.> > Can't you get a mod-4 (or at least a mod-3)?> > I've used
a mod-4 for years.> When I went to my last company, I got them to change the
RUMBA server to support mod-4.> Before that, they only supported 2 & 3.> > ->
Too busy driving to stop for gas!> >
IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,> send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO> Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html