Thanks Ed. This is getting a bit silly. The Diagnose instruction was noted along with every other instruction in the POP, but no one but FE's really knew what it could do, and I was an FE at the time,so I knew just what it's capabilities were. Thanks for the defense Ed, and I hope John is now satisfied.

Doug