-------------------------<snip>-------------------
Yes I know what he *said* but we are not dealing in life and death issues on here and (except for a few on here) this is not a pc (politically correct) place. If I misunderstood what he meant to say he is free to correct me.
"Political Correctness" doth not run a system; nor will it fix problems, performance or otherwise.

And I don't know a single person of color that likes being called "African-American"!