From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Stephen Mednick
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 12:59 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: VSAM random read error

Are you sure that the file ***isn't*** open for update by another task
such as
CICS?

Stephen Mednick
Computer Supervisory Services
Sydney, Australia

DISCLAIMER:
intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE
COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is
appreciated.