Agreed. That's the one I use. It doesn't take long to figure how to
maneuver either the Winders side or the REAL COMPUTER side.

Daniel McLaughlin
Z-Series Systems Programmer
Information & Communications Technology
Crawford & Company
4680 N. Royal Atlanta
Tucker GA 30084
phone: 770-621-3256
fax: 770-621-3237
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: www.crawfordandcompany.com

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU> wrote on 04/25/2008
01:40:20 PM:

> -----------------------
> Sender:       IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
> Poster:       "Bonno, Tuco" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject:      Re: Extra! and FTP

> I have EXTRA also, but when it comes to ftp, I much prefer WS_FTP95 LE;
> I think it's a freebie you can get off the internet.  Very very easy to
> use; easier than ftp under Extra, imo.
>
> /s/ tuco bonno
> Graduate, college of Conflict Management
> University of Southeast Asia
> "I partied on the Ho Chi Minh trail!!"

Best Overall Third-Party Claims Administrator - 2007 "Business Insurance"
Readers Choice Awards

Consider the environment before printing this message.

This transmission is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which
it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is
confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure. If
you are not the named addressee, you are NOT authorized to read, print, retain,
copy or disseminate this communication, its attachments or any part of them. If
immediately and delete this communication from all computers.  This
communication does not form any contractual obligation on behalf of the sender,
the sender's employer, or the employer's parent company, affiliates or
subsidiaries.