Cross posting to IBM MAIN and TCP groups.

I am trying to resolve an issue with EXTRA! when it is setup for FTP rather
than IND$FILE.

I use IND$FILE and it works great.

When I setup my session for FTP the process hangs when I select Settings (to
choose how the file is transferred).

I looked at the settings panel and I have no SCHEME as a default.  DOes anyone
know how the default SCHEME is put into EXTRA!

I am using EXTRA! 6.5 SP2 which I believe is really OLD.

Any guidance is appreciated.

Lizette