From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Pommier, Rex R.
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 1:36 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Shop zSeries Ordering Issues

No it doesn't, but check back thru the archives for the past 6 months.
I had an issue where I don't have crypto, either in hardware or in the
appropriate level of JAVA, and hit some snags due to incorrect DDDEF
entries in my receive job.  You can contact me offlist if you want me to
dig back thru my notes on it.

Rex