I'm ass/u/me/ing this is from IBM. You should get to emails, the second one gives you the site to go to other info on how to download it.

At 03:23 PM 5/20/2008, Jerry Fuchs wrote:
My co-worker just ordered electronically a PTF. The order status shows it
is ready.

OK. Now how do I get it?

Jerry

Brian W. France
Systems Administrator (Mainframe)
Pennsylvania State University
Administrative Information Services - Infrastructure/SYSARC
Rm 25 Shields Bldg., University Park, Pa. 16802
814-863-4739
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"To make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe."

Carl Sagan