Wouild someone be able to help me save a bunch of research time with this
problem.

We have a user that is attempting to recall a migrated dataset (standard JCL
PDS).  However, DFHSM is getting an abend E37-04 during the recall process.  If
this were a  recover I would allocate a new dataset, with appropriate
attributes, and then ask HSM to replace the existing one.  However, the only
options with a recall are volume, unit, wait, etc...  I tried it myself, even
sendig the recalled ds to other volumes, all to no avail.

I do not recall getting anything like this for more than 10 years and I forgot
the work-around.

Thanks for anything anyone can contribute.