Who knows? It is likely on some check list somewhere. Many auditors, the
poor kind, love those don't-have-to-think-about-it check lists!

I once got a request from an auditor along the lines of: "List all
possible exists in all software for which you are responsible and what
they could be used for." I pointed him to about 30 different manuals and
said something like: "You really should use a primary source and not
depend on me because I might overlook something." He went away sorrowful
for the books contained great riches.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.