On Thu, 22 May 2008 20:01:30 +0000, Ted MacNEIL wrote:

>>But I also agree that most of those aren't particularly funny. The remapping
of the key board was safe and humorous though.

>Actually (tongue in cheek, or not), I didn't find the article amusing, at all.
>What I found funny was all the negative responses.

Actually, I thought many of the responses on IBM-MAIN were more humorous
and less harmful (Except for the chads in the eye sub-thread. I could have
done without that one). Maybe in the future they'll post a question here first
and then write about the responses ???