On Wed, 21 May 2008 22:28:25 +0000, Ted MacNEIL wrote:

>I'm surprised at how many people missed the point of this blog post.
>The blogger was correct.
>We have lost our sense of humour.
>
>Did anybody read the disclaimer?
>

>[Update: For those of you who missed the tongue in cheek nature of this
post, it is in fact, a joke. Please don’t try this at work. — Matt Stansberry,
Editor]

I think they added that after they got a bunch of negative responses. Maybe
they should have increased the font. Maybe they should have added <laugh
here> tags.

But I also agree that most of those aren't particularly funny. The remapping of
the key board was safe and humorous though.