Anyone,

I'm an application programmer. We are on z/OS 1.7. If I wish to see the
system ENQ status of all ENQs for a given major name, I do this within
ISRDDN, option ENQ. I filter on the major name prefix, and I see all the ENQs;
voila. However, if the *entire* minor name doesn't fit on the screen, it seems
that ISRDDN doesn't permit scrolling to show the remainder of the minor name.

I'm told that there are other resources that can show ENQs which are in
contention, but the resources I'm trying to see are not in contention. I can't
seem to find a way to simply view view any/all existing ENQs that show the
complete minor names.

Is there a way I can do this? Thanks so much!

David