I learned a good trick only a few years ago that made PCOMM much faster
for me.   Apparently it goes to the DNS for name resolution often (like
every "packet" of some kind).  Changing the definitions of my links for my
sessions from using names to the actual numeric IP addresses allows PCOMM
to bypass those DNS name resolutions and everything uploaded much faster.

You can also go into the General tab in the  File Transfer Settings and
optimize the Packet Size and File Transfer Timeout for your needs.

Roger Bolan

infoprint.com
Boulder, Colorado, USA

P Think before you print