No.  The PCOMM help panel and examples is all I know about.   Just get
some sample file names and experiment.  The "Test Templates" box on the
bottom of the window for defining templates is your friend.  It can show
you which template is going to handle your file, and what the resulting
host name will be.

Roger Bolan
infoprint.com
Boulder, Colorado, USA