I was too busy snubbing Sam to get them all. Not really, I got the lowdown on
the peel-off labels. From what I saw, three of the Route 22 labels were taken.
I had to ask why 22, and learned the age. And the relevance of the elephant?
Twelve of those appeared to be taken.

So did the twelve to 15 of you who took labels ever find someone wearing one?