For many years, I've been using the CBT web site. I haven't heard of any complaints as to its design or usability. I can not use it now. I get a screen that's totally blank except for a complaint that I don't have Jave Script enabled. It doesn't even have the decency to display an e-mail address for the webmaster.

--
I cannot receive mail at the address this was sent from.
To reply directly, send to ar23hur "at" intergate "dot" com