>Those are the same thing.  SoftAudit (note spelling) is the former name for
>IBM Tivoli License Compliance Manager for z/OS.  Former vendor was Isogon.

Okay.
It was cheap when ISOGON sold it.
The reason I called it SOFAUDIT was because that was the name in the PGM= field
(softaudit is 9 chars).
And, the documentation supplied by our service provider called it that.

Under licence, they weren't allowed to show us the reports directly.
They supplied us with a spreadsheet that had sumarised the information, system,
version, usage count, product, vendor, etc.

The spreadsheet was always called SOFAUDIT.xls
-
Too busy driving to stop for gas!