In a message dated 9/12/2008 2:57:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>Also, for the exaggerator in the crowd, the maximum WLM interval is  10s,
not 10m.

I wasn't exaggerating.  I had no idea of its magnitude, and was  guessing
some number of minutes because of RMF's interval unit of  granularity.
HyperPAV
cuts the interval down to the millisecond level,  which is how long it takes
for one I/O to run to completion.  WLM's maximum  of 10 seconds is worth about
10,000 such I/O requests.

Bill  Fairchild
Rocket Software