Hopefully your management is taking a curious look at what SAS features are
being used and how it benefits the enterprise/organization.  For example, I
cannot see DFSORT generating a PDF document on z/OS and publishing the
content directly to an HTML-formatted web page.  In serious terms, Frank
Yaeger's team at IBM has an incredible product with DFSORT, I must submit.
Input parsing and output-formatting features/enhancements are quite valuable
and are becoming indispensable.  Now, if we could offload some DFSORT
processing to a zIIP, Frank?

Okay, so consider that you may want to use SAS (and MXG) to determine who is
using SAS (various SMF record types for discovery), then go survey those
individuals about what SAS components, specific features, functions,
facilities within SAS are being used.  Then, attempt to rank those processes
in 'business importance' terms, so a suitable replacement can be considered,
evaluated, priced, etc.

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.