The messages go by really fast, so I didn't see any error messages.  Just after
the console goes to roll mode, all messages stop.  As stated in another reply,
D R,L and D R,R show no outstanding replies.

I believe IEFSSN is starting JES2.  Since I'm not at work, I can't really check
anything.  Monday I will check the HMC console to see if the startup message
went there, but D C shows just the console that the IPL messages come to.

Monday I'll call IBM, unless I figure it out quickly on Monday morning.

Eric

--
Eric Bielefeld
Systems Programmer