From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Lizette Koehler
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 10:00 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: DFHSM and WLM Settings

I ran into a small issue where when using Interval Migration DFHSM took
all the resources on my small LPAR.  Even on my largest LPAR it still
consumes a lot of resources.

IBM Suggested I set DFHSM to STCMED.  My concern is that since we have a
lot of tasks in WLM at SYSSTC (not my choice) that if a recall or
migrate was requested, that DFHSM might be impacted by the other high
runnings tasks.

Has anyone delt with Interval Migration and controlling it via WLM?

Does anyone else have DFHSM in STCMED and if so, how is that working for
DFHSM.

Lizette

email to lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html