From: Lizette Koehler <stars...@mindspring.com>
Subject: DFHSM and WLM Settings
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Date: Monday, May 11, 2009, 5:00 PM

I ran into a small issue where when using Interval Migration DFHSM took all the
resources on my small LPAR.  Even on my largest LPAR it still consumes a lot of
resources.

IBM Suggested I set DFHSM to STCMED.  My concern is that since we have a lot of
tasks in WLM at SYSSTC (not my choice) that if a recall or migrate was
requested, that DFHSM might be impacted by the other high runnings tasks.

Has anyone delt with Interval Migration and controlling it via WLM?

Does anyone else have DFHSM in STCMED and if so, how is that working for DFHSM.

Lizette