I use IP 6500's and they support all the commands under JES2/IP. Just watch the CKPTPAGE parameter, that affects the backspace command.

Doug

snip>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Subject: PSF printer question

I have an old channel attached printer I want to replace with a PSF
printer defined with an IP Address.

Does anyone know if the PSF printer will support the channel attached
local printer commands, like backspace, restart, etc?

The fun part is that this is a really old os/390 2.10 system, and PSF
2.2

Bill Widmayer

Mainframe Network Support|| Infocrossing, a Wipro Company || 6620 Bay
Circle, Norcross, GA, 30071 || P:678.728.1649 || F:678.728.1583 ||
C:404.313.8965  ||bill.widma...@infocrossing.com **Think Green  - Please
print responsibly**

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail, including any attachment to it, may
contain material that is confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or
"Protected Health Information," within the meaning of the regulations
under the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act as amended.
If it is not clear that you are the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any
review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, including
any attachment to it, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please immediately return it to the sender and delete
it from your system. Thank you.