>I thought I have been able to use SLIP to trap an abend before LE messed >with
>it.

>Is it true that ESPIE will block a SLIP C=0Cx?

As far as I know, it depends on which x's the ESPIE has masked. The
interruptions parm on the ESPIE set lets you specify all or selected x's. And
then it depends on what the ESPIE routine does with the interrupt. If all it
does is give control back 'to the system', then slip might match. But if
interrupt 1 is masked, and the ESPIE routine does something with it, a slip on
0c1 will not match, simply because slip doesn't get control. That has always
been the crux of LE, as far as I am concerned.

But if I'm wrong, someone will chime in.

Regards, Barbara
--
GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate und Telefonanschluss