Edward Jaffe wrote:
Today is the day the IBMLink 3270 interface is supposed to no longer work. But, I've been logged on since Monday and it's still up. Am I on borrowed time?

It is Saturday morning, Independence Day in the USA, and my "Green Screen" IBMLink session is *still* working! I updated an existing ETR. (Not that I expect a response before Monday.) SIS is still working too!

I might be the last customer in the country or even in the world with a fully-functioning IBMLink "Green Screen" session. I'm feeling VERY independent right now! :-D

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc