From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Edward Jaffe
Sent: Saturday, July 04, 2009 9:19 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: My "Green Screen" IBMLink is still working

Edward Jaffe wrote:
> Today is the day the IBMLink 3270 interface is supposed to no longer
> work. But, I've been logged on since Monday and it's still up. Am I on
> borrowed time?

It is Saturday morning, Independence Day in the USA, and my "Green
Screen" IBMLink session is *still* working! I updated an existing ETR.
(Not that I expect a response before Monday.) SIS is still working too!

I might be the last customer in the country or even in the world with a
fully-functioning IBMLink "Green Screen" session. I'm feeling VERY
independent right now! :-D

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc