On 6/20/2012 10:46 AM, Scott Ford wrote:
I am in the process of wanting to call idcams, principally, a
define and delete alias function in Assembler. I have looked
at IGGCSI00 and various examples, it doesn't appear I can use
IGGCSI00 for this purpose. Can someone point the correct
direction ?

Sorry I came late to this, but for simple assembler code look at cbt file 860 (to be updated next month to fix/improve code) member SUBAMS (OK to remove COPY/SYSPARM).

Also when I first wrote this, knowledge of the exit interface was scarce. The original manual had all of the information in a figure, that didn't always show up in the electronic versions of the text.

Gerhard Postpischil
Bradford, VT