On Wed, 4 Jul 2012 10:00:44 +0300, GADI wrote:

>I have a ZFS aggregate that I would like to shrink.
>IS there a way to do this, and tell it the final size I want it to be?

ROTFLMAO ...
C'mon Gadi, where's the business case. IBM want you to buy more not less.

It should be noted that the (so-called) free thinking designers of LVM[2] for
Linux suffered from the same inexcusable myopia. Took years for the user
community to kick sense into them and have the facilty added. Good luck dealing
with their mainframe cousins.

shane ...