From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Lizette Koehler
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 1:49 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: REXX ISPF edit FIND failing

Personally I would use the ISPF Picture string instead of a physical line

For example
    "ISREDIT F ALL 'DISP=SHR,DSN=MSYS.UCMD.REMOTE&PDQR.'                  "

would become
    "ISREDIT F ALL p'DISP=SHR=DSN=MSYS.UCMD.REMOTE$PDQR$'                  "

The equal signs equate to any char.
The $ equate to any special char (& . , etc...)

This might make it work better

Lizette