Any pc/mainframe client/server model would work for this. If it were
me, I'd just use TCP/IP and have the mainframe side startup first and
listen on a port. The PC debugger gui then connects to that IP/port
and send the info back and forth with socket programming.

--
Don Poitras - SAS Development  -  SAS Institute Inc. - SAS Campus Drive
sas...@sas.com           (919) 531-5637                Cary, NC 27513