Customizing the ISPF menu (ISR@PRIM) can lead to problems if people forget to
update it when IBM makes changes to it. For that reason, I strongly
recommend getting rid of the customized ISR@PRIM menu and instead using the
vanilla version of that menu, exactly as supplied by IBM.

To do this, all you have to do is create a new menu called ISP@MSTR. ISPF
automatically looks for and displays the ISP@MSTR
master menu ahead of the ISR@PRIM menu. The master menu could (for
example) have option '1' invoke the standard ISR@PRIM menu,
option '2' might invoke a menu with all the developers tools, option '3' might
invoke a menu with all the SYSPROG tools, and so
on. Alternatively, all the vendor products and in-house
utilities might be listed directly on the master menu, and just the ISR@PRIM
menu is listed separately. There are countless
possibilities on how to set it up, but no matter how it's done the big
benefit is that all of the ISR@PRIM customization is completely removed
and no-one ever has to worry about IBM making changes to it.

Dave Salt

SimpList(tm) - try it; you'll get it!

http://www.mackinney.com/products/program-development/simplist.html