On Wed, 15 Aug 2012 13:13:49 -0500, Art Gutowski wrote:

>If you're going to insert ISP@MSTR in front of ISR@PRIM, you'd do well to
>notify and give your applications teams sufficient time to review and update
>any batch ISPF jobs.

Do batch ISPF jobs use panels?  How, and is it necessary?  It seems almost a
contradiction in terms.  But then, I've never done anything fancier than
"address ISPEXEC lminit ...", etc., which certainly don't employ panels.

Likewise, in noninteractive contexts I always allocate ISPPROF to DUMMY
so that:

o I avoid ENQ conflicts

o I'm protected from idiosyncrasies of the users' profiles.

-- gil