Gosh.

Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) wrote:

In <502ed318.7060...@bcs.org.uk>, on 08/18/2012
  at 12:26 AM, CM Poncelet <ponce...@bcs.org.uk> said:

The ISPPLIB DD must be allocated in the JCL.

No; a dynamic allocation before ISPSTART will work just as well.

'PANEL(<etc.>)' does not have to be specified on SYSTSIN

Nor did I say it did. In simple cases the ISPSTART can be in the PARM.

"ISPSTART CMD(%<whatever Clist/REXX> <parms, if any>)" is sufficient

If that script selects a panel then CMD() is selecting a panel.

(note that a '%' is required before the Clist/REXX name, or it will be interpreted as a command).

That's certainly true if there is a linklist or LPA module by the same
name; I don't believe that it is true otherwise.