In the TSO graphic LOGON panel, I can either "S Reconnect", in which
it preempts any active session, or I can not select "Reconnect", in
which case it rejects the LOGON if another session is active.

Either of these behaviors is extreme.  If there's another session,
I'd like it to prompt me:

    Another session is active.  R(econnect) or C(ancel)?

Is there any way to achieve this?  Bonus points if it were to tell
me if the active session has a compatible terminal type, and if not
which, since if I reconnect to ISPF with an incompatible terminal
type chaos ensues.  Dumb ISPF.

-- gil